Companies around the world are increasingly adopting an ecosystem-centric approach towards partnerships. Pronto is uniquely positioned to lead this paradigm shift. We’ve built a comprehensive partner ecosystem management platform to help BD teams activate, manage, and measure their entire partner ecosystem.
Pronto provides much-needed visibility into the performance of each partnership, enabling users to make data-driven decisions on which partners and activities to focus on to drive the most indirect revenue. Our platform provides secure, shared spaces where partner companies can take notes, assign tasks, store collateral, collaborate on opportunities through native integrations, track pipeline and KPIs, and more. We’re proud to serve leading companies like Google Cloud, Red Hat, Tech Mahindra, and Juniper Networks.
The Pronto team is highly collaborative, honest, and passionate about helping companies unlock more value from their partnerships. We’re a seed stage startup based in the Silicon Valley area but are growing quickly around the world and welcome you to join us on our exciting journey.
Pronto is looking for a remote-based Account Executive. In this role, you will drive towards aggressive new customer revenue goals, ensure customer satisfaction, and help Pronto build and scale its go-to-market capabilities. Your primary responsibilities will be to close SaaS subscription revenue with new logo and existing mid-market and large enterprise customers.
- You are a passionate evangelist for enterprise software products, and on a mission to help customers gain real, measurable value from using your offerings
- You love building success from the ground up, and aren’t afraid to do what’s needed to win the deal, satisfy the customer, and incrementally improve the process for the next wave of deals
- You’re comfortable working with a founding team and eager to help them to scale their early customer success into broader customer adoption
- You’ve sold enterprise SaaS software applications before, preferably to a line-of-business function, where your product solved a real problem for the target customer
- You excel at presenting, communicating and writing and you love conveying complex value propositions to business audiences
- You’ve successfully introduced products to the market before
- You have a sense of urgency to fix issues right away, address problems, finish what you started
- You’re proven at building relationships, partnering with clients to build confidence and trust
- You’re creative and think on your feet
- You have at least 4 years of experience successfully selling software to technology professionals in mid-market and enterprise organizations
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- BONUS POINTS - bonus points if you have worked in a partnerships, channel, or alliance function before
In this role, you will:
- Closely collaborate with the founders to drive pipeline generation and exceed revenue goals
- Seek out and land deals with new mid-market and enterprise target accounts
- Effectively qualify inbound opportunities and build a diverse outbound sales pipeline
- Engage with BD and alliances leaders in our target market, do in-depth discovery on their challenges, articulate our capabilities and create long-term customer relationships through delivering measurable business value
- Speak confidently about Pronto’s vision to a broad range of audiences from senior executives to individual contributors
- Manage pipeline activities including driving deals through presentations, demos and production trials; exhibit consistent deal progression to closure
- Identify deal stakeholders, understand budgets, procurement timelines and requirements
- Develop and manage quotes and proposals, contracts and price negotiations, and drive deals to closure
- Drive expansion opportunities within our existing customer base
- Gather and collaboratively share competitive intelligence and knowledge related to industry trends, customer preferences and challenges, with the marketing, product management and executive management teams
- This is a highly critical position and will pay competitive base salary and an aggressive variable sales compensation plan
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- Unlimited PTO, federal holidays, and every 6th Friday off
- 100% comped medical, dental, and vision insurance
We are proud to be a multinational team and are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Pronto is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.