Pronto is a fast-growing ecosystem management company that streamlines partner operations and drives revenue. We’re helping partnerships teams at companies like Google Cloud and Red Hat automate repetitive work, accelerate GTM, and grow faster. We're backed by VCs like Work-Bench, Vertex Ventures, and more. Founded in 2018 in Silicon Valley as a remote-first company, our team is spread across the US and India. We’re an inclusive, driven, and honest group, passionate about helping companies prove the value of partnerships and collaborate better.
Pronto is looking for a Marketing Director / Head of Marketing to play a pivotal role in the company’s next phase of growth. We’re seeking a versatile leader who will primarily focus on growth marketing with a secondary focus on product and brand marketing. You’ll develop strategies to help us consistently meet our revenue goals, generating demand for our B2B SaaS platform through effective messaging, positioning, and go-to-market activities.This includes making data-driven decisions and finding repeatable ways to maximize marketing ROI.
Reporting to the CEO, you will oversee the marketing department and have one direct report. A strong communicator, you’ll also work closely with cross-functional teams. Because we are still a small company in a new category, you’ll need to be comfortable being tactical and hands-on, but you will eventually be responsible for hiring and scaling the team as the business grows.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy that generates proven results, including buyer engagement, acquisition, nurture, and conversion.
• Set, monitor, and regularly report on marketing budget and KPIs to management team. Demonstrate exactly how marketing has influenced deals and find ways to improve.
• Identify the marketing channels that are most effective for creating pipeline and harness them.
• Become a subject matter expert on partnerships /alliances, building an in-depth understanding of pain points by talking to the community and customers and then leveraging insights to create content that accelerates demand and adoption.
• Work with leadership and sales team to refine value proposition, use cases, and ICP.
• Drive the creation and execution of GTM strategy in collaboration with product, sales, & CS.
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of Pronto’s platform and capabilities, articulating them in a way that resonates and shows how they benefit users.
• Find creative, resourceful ways to showcase the brand and stand out in a rapidly growing channel software market.
• Write and publish content regularly, including blogs, resources, case studies, website content, and more.
• Oversee digital marketing strategy, including organic social and website development.
• Manage all events, continuing the success of our webinar series and planning more in-person conferences and small group events.
• Manage analyst relations, media relations, and internal comms, ensuring messaging is unified and regularly earning coverage.
• Understand industry, competitor, and market trends to ensure Pronto is staying ahead and translate them into actionable insights for other company leaders.
• 7+ years of marketing experience, ideally B2B
• 1+ year of team management experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong communicator who thrives in a remote environment and is comfortable interacting with executives, investors, and industry analysts
• Resourceful self-starter that can operate with little guidance but is also a reliable team player
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy startup environment
• Highly attentive to detail
• Humble, honest, and appreciative of feedback and different perspectives
• Able to think creatively and logically, seeing the big picture but also every step of the way
• Experience with Salesforce and Marketo is preferred
• Working knowledge of partnerships / business development / alliances is a plus
• Equity in a fast-growing startup
• Unlimited PTO, federal holidays, and every 6th Friday off
• 100% comped medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Competitive base salary
We are proud to be a multinational team and are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Pronto is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.