$120K – $160k • Equity offered • Remote
Pronto is a fast-growing partner ecosystem management company that streamlines partner operations and drives indirect revenue. We’re helping partnership teams at companies like Google Cloud, Red Hat, Juniper Networks, and BigID automate repetitive work, accelerate GTM, and grow faster. We are backed by leading VCs like Work-Bench, Vertex Ventures, and Cota Capital. Founded in 2018 in Silicon Valley, we are a remote-first company. We’re an inclusive, driven, and honest group, passionate about helping companies prove the value of partnerships and collaborate better.
We're looking for a Head of Marketing (Growth) who lives & breathes content-led demand generation through content strategy and marketing, building and managing Product Led Growth funnels, and delivering high-quality leads to the sales team. This role emphasizes making data-driven decisions and finding repeatable ways to maximize marketing ROI. This role will give you great exposure to the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced startup. You'll have an opportunity to build and manage a team, which means you're a leader who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role takes ownership over all of our Marketing efforts, including funnel building & optimization -- perfect for a data-driven person who wants to take a leadership role. As a Product-Led growth organization, this role and underlying team will play an integral role in our success.
In this role, you will:
- Balance the art and science of driving revenue growth through demand generation & funnel optimization, while still delivering fantastic user experiences.
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns, including email, social media, webinars, and other digital channels
- Leverage customer and product usage data to partner with product to build and optimize product led funnel conversion and drive product-led growth
- Use your communication skills to articulate the value of Pronto and how it solves key customer pain points
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the partnerships market segment, including industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activities
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Collaborate with other teams such as product, sales, and customer success to ensure a consistent message across all channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies, and identify opportunities to incorporate them into the company's marketing strategy
- You have 5+ years of experience with product-led and sales-led growth in B2B SaaS marketing, including demand generation & funnel optimization, and can drive growth through A/B testing and other hooks (emails, notifications, etc)
- Proven track record of driving lead generation through content marketing campaigns
- You LOVE working with data, and the challenges that come with optimizing funnels and lead scoring
- You have the copywriting skills to influence readers, focusing on their pains and product benefits
- You're familiar with the scientific method of thinking: developing data-influenced hypotheses, prioritizing experiments in a structured & defendable way, running experiments & reporting on findings
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels such as email, social media, webinars, and other digital channels
You get the perks that other startups and big companies can't offer:
- Serious opportunity to grow into a full-business leader, impacting ALL areas of the company
- A well funded business with strong and supportive investors
- Everything you touch gets used and makes an impact. You're not just a cog in a huge wheel - you drive the car!
Interested? Apply now and include a few sentences describing an achievement which shows why you'd be a great fit for this role.
Stay in the loop
Get the latest insights on partnerships in your inbox.