Lessons from Leaders
How to Identify, Establish, and Scale Successful Systems Integrator Partnerships
April 19, 2022
No items found.
Partnering with global systems integrators (GSIs) can seem daunting. Your organizations operate and sell differently, and you’ll need to dedicate various resources. But with the right expectations and processes in place, it’s easier to build and scale a mutually beneficial partnership that unlocks valuable opportunities and leverages your unique strengths.
Since partnering 6 year ago, industry leaders Splunk and Accenture have learned what works and what doesn't to create a successful collaboration. Watch the recorded session to hear how they got there and important lessons learned.
- What are the guiding principles that help build and scale an efficient GTM for both partners?
- Which internal resources should you tap into when entering a consulting partnership?
- What are the best ways to leverage the global reach that GSIs offer, and how should you customize your go-to-market approach based on the region you’re selling into?
- How can you harness each other’s strengths most effectively?
- With different sales motions, how do you find the intersection of customer value with your system integrator partner?
Watch it now
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
More helpful advice for managing partnerships
Unlock the revenue potential of every partnership
Stay in the loop
Get the latest insights on partnerships in your inbox.
Trusted by tech companies around the world.