Technology partnerships create customer value and augment your product development efforts. Tech partnerships serve two purposes: to drive sales through or with a partner, and/or to enhance your product. So what does it take to run a successful technology partner program and how do you prove its value?
On September 20 at 10 - 11 AM PT, we’ll sit down with Ron Piovesan, Senior Director, Business Development at Okta, to cover exactly what you need to know. A part time university lecturer who has also driven millions in partner sourced/influenced ARR, Ron will offer advice for developing a tech partner strategy that works.
You’ll learn about:
- Finding, closing, and staying aligned with technology partners.
- Determining which new integrations to prioritize using data and customer feedback.
- Aligning tech partners with your product roadmap.
- Co-creating and co-marketing the joint value proposition of your integrations.
- Building a team and processes that allow you to scale and drive value faster.
Register today to ask questions during the live event and get on-demand access.