Technology partnerships create customer value and augment your product development efforts. Tech partnerships serve two purposes: to drive sales through or with a partner, and/or to enhance your product. So what does it take to run a successful technology partner program and how do you prove its value?
On September 20 at 10 - 11 AM PT, we’ll sit down with Ron Piovesan, Senior Director, Business Development at Okta, to cover exactly what you need to know. A part time university lecturer who has also driven millions in partner sourced/influenced ARR, Ron will offer advice for developing a tech partner strategy that works.
You’ll learn about:
- Finding, closing, and staying aligned with technology partners.
- Determining which new integrations to prioritize using data and customer feedback.
- Aligning tech partners with your product roadmap.
- Co-creating and co-marketing the joint value proposition of your integrations.
- Building a team and processes that allow you to scale and drive value faster.
Register today to ask questions during the live event and get on-demand access.
Watch it now
More helpful advice for managing partnerships
Unlock the revenue potential of every partnership
Stay in the loop
Get the latest insights on partnerships in your inbox.